Wheelchair, ECV, and stroller rental
Guests may bring their own wheelchairs or rent one at any of the four Parks. Wheelchair rentals are available on a first come, first served basis. Rental wheelchairs may not be transferred from Park to Park.
A limited number of Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECVs) are also available on a first come, first served basis. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent ECVs, and quantities are limited. NO RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED.
- $12.00 USD per day for wheelchairs at Theme Parks
- $12.00 USD per day plus a $100.00 USD refundable security deposit for wheelchairs at the Downtown Disney Area
- $50.00 USD per day plus a $20.00 USD refundable security deposit for ECVs at Theme Parks
- $50.00 USD per day plus a $100.00 USD refundable security deposit for ECVs at the Downtown Disney Area
(keep your receipt it can be used again on the same day at a different park).
The stroller rental:
- $15.00 USD per day for a single-passenger stroller
- $31.00 USD per day for a double-passenger stroller
- $100 USD credit card deposit is required per strollers rented at the Downtown Disney Area. The rented stroller must be returned to the original rental location to receive a credit card deposit refund.
The multiple day rental fee is:
- $13.00 USD per day for a single-passenger stroller
- $27.00 USD per day for a double-passenger stroller
Magic Kingdom: The wheelchair and stroller rentals are on the right inside the entrance turnstiles.
Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC): Wheelchairs and strollers can be rented at Mickey's Gift Station.
You can get replacement wheelchairs and strollers at the Frontier Trading Post, Tomorrowland Arcade, and Tinker Bell's Treasures.
Epcot: Wheelchairs, ECV's, and strollers can be rented at The Gift Spot, which on the right before you enter the park. Wheelchairs, ECV's, and strollers can also be rented at the shop to the left of Spaceship Earth and at the International Gateway.
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Rentals are located at the right after you pass through the turnstiles at Oscar's Super Station. Replacements can be obtained at the Writer's Stop at the end of Commissary Lane. Replacement strollers can be obtained at Tatooine Traders.
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Wheelchairs, ECV's, and strollers can be rented on the right just after you enter the turnstiles at the Garden Gate Gifts.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
A limited number of wheelchairs are available at each Disney Resort Hotel. Contact Guest Services or the Front Desk for assistance. A $315 USD deposit will be held on the Guest room account charged only if the wheelchair is not returned.
Walt Disney World's Guide Book for Guests with Disabilities
*The Fast Pass Traveler is not affiliated with or in any way officially connected with, The Walt Disney Company. For official information go to www.disneyworld.com **The Photos on the Fast Pass Traveler site were taken by the owner of the Fast Pass Traveler with.***Website designed by the, "Fast Pass Traveler."